- With an enclosed outdoor Astro turf garden area with Play Equipment.
- Full use of our Bouncy Castle, Soft Play, Soft Play Climbing Frame, Interactive Play System, Gruffalo Sensory Equipment, X Box, Disco Lights & Music and much more!
- Hot & Cold Drinks and Snacks available for Purchase – contactless payment please if possible (minimum spend is £4.00 on a debit/credit card)
- Separate Food and seating area
- Masks must be worn indoors by Adults and Children over 11 years only – exemptions apply
- Free Parking
- Toilet and Baby Changing
- Buggy Parking
- Socks are mandatory please
- Strictly No Nuts to be bought into our Building of any sort.
Booked sessions only available in line with Government Guidelines.
Play session for up to a Maximum of 15 People for an hour and half play. Please be advised all Adults and Children over the age of 11 are required to wear a mask, however you may find within your session there maybe people that are exempt.
£5.00 per Child
£2.00 per Adult
- Option 2
Exclusive Private Play sessions for up to 6 People for an hour and half session. £50.00
These prices apply to all Children over the age of 6 months. Due to government restrictions on our numbers any parent wanting to attend with a child under 6 months without a paying older sibling will be charged as above. Any children under 6 months with a paying sibling there will be no charge, however please can you notify us of this at the time of booking.
- On arrival to the Play Room we will be operating a contactless temperature check on all members of your group. This is to support the health and safety of guests and staff during the Covid 19 pandemic. Guests who do not wish to undergo the temperature screening or have a raised temperature of 37.8 degrees or above, along with their household group, will not be permitted entry but we will offer a full refund of their session. We will not be recording the temperature and it will not be retained and the data not used for any other purpose.
- Hand Sanitiser stations are in the Play Room and Garden and we ask you all please to use these throughout your visit. Please ensure that before entering the Soft Play Frame that you all use the Hand Sanitiser again.
- Please can you ensure you arrive as close to your start time as possible. Each session will need to finish on time to allow for additional cleaning along side our extensive opening and closing cleaning schedules.
- These sessions will be non-refundable, unless you display a temperature upon your visit. In the event of any localised or National Lockdowns any bookings will be honoured for a later date.
For up to date Play Days, special events and times please follow us on Facebook
Please contact us via phone 01628 410736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions