Exclusive Party Hire
We offer Exclusive Hire Parties for 2 hours – Option 1 – 80 minutes in our Play Area and a further 40 minutes in our Party Room and Option 2 – 120 minutes Exclusive Play Time with access to our on site cafe.
The cost of both of these Party options is £250.00 inclusive of VAT. If you decide to book option 1 there is an additional charge for our Food Platters. Cold and Hot Children’s Food Platters available.
Food allergies or special dietary requirements can be catered for but we would request advance notice as food orders will be unable to be changed on the day. However we cannot guarantee that our kitchen is allergen free, as traces of nuts may be found. Whilst we will may every attempt to cater for allergies, please discuss these with us in advance as some severe allergies we may not be able to accommodate due to the risks involved. It is the parents or guardians responsibility to monitor the food and drink consumption of the individual child.
- Full use of our Bouncy Castle, Soft Play, Soft Play Climbing Frames and Interactive Play System.
- Café on site, NO Food or Drinks to be bought onto our Premises. Separate Food and seating area.
- Socks are mandatory for Children and Adults
To make an exclusive Party Booking, you will be required to complete our booking form. In the first instance you can reserve your preferred date and time slot on our website www.bigonbouncingparties.co.uk via our online booking system. We will then email you a full booking form or you are welcome to collect one at our centre. We ask this form is returned to us within 3 working days.
The Maximum Children allowed for an Exclusive Birthday Party is 25, adults are welcome to attend the play centre; however when the Children go to eat in the Food Room a Maximum of 20 adults are allowed in this area, to comply with Health & Safety. Any additional Adults are welcome to stay in our café area until the end of the Party. Guidance below for you of Ratios of Adults to Children in your care.
We do not allow any guests to return to the play area once they have left to go to the Party Room.
The Hirer is able to supply Balloons, which will be restricted to our Party Room; however the hirer will need to take these with them at the end of the party time. We ask that there are no party poppers, streamers or piñatas. We do not allow decorations on the walls of the party room as this can cause damage.
Our Party Room is upstairs away from the main play area, if you have any guests that would find using/or unable to use the stairs please advise us at the time of booking and we can organise your Party Room downstairs for you.
- No Food or drinks to be taken into the Play area.
- Masks not mandatory but will be encouraged Hand Sanitisers throughout.
- Parking for 11 cars (these spaces are unable to be prebooked) with a Public Car Park across the road with free parking up to two hours.
- Toilets and Baby Changing.
- Buggy Parking available, no Buggies to be taken into the Food or Play area.
- Please can you ensure you arrive as close to your start time as possible. Each Party will need to finish on time to allow for additional cleaning along side our extensive opening and closing cleaning schedules.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible Adult/Guardian at all times.
- Strictly No Nuts or Seeds to be bought into our Building of any sort.
- We operate a no smoking and Alcohol policy on and outside our premises for all customers